Complete AML transaction monitoring compliance
Your firm faces costly and stringent global regulatory requirements for transaction monitoring and reporting on suspicious activity that may be related to money laundering and terrorist financing. While remaining compliant, you must avoid incurring high costs to respond as new rules and guidelines arise in a quickly evolving regulatory and legal landscape.
When it comes to monitoring and reporting on this activity, it's the threats you don't know about that can get you in trouble. Independent operations, disparate systems, and siloed data increase the risk of unknown threats and overlooked suspicious activities.
Report and monitor suspicious activity
Our Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) solution offers end-to-end coverage for detection, scoring, alerting, workflow processing, and reporting of suspicious activity to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. We support the full investigation life cycle and, with our integrated case management platform, improve your staff's productivity, helping you to meet regulatory obligations in a cost-efficient manner.
Find and prevent suspicious activity with:
- An extensive library of detection models specifically designed for the banking, finance, securities, and insurance industries
- Advanced analytics profiling capabilities allow for multi-level, flexible monitoring
- High-quality alerts focus investigations on the highest priority issues
- Automated reporting and regulatory filing that eases AML compliance requirements
Unknown threats keep you up at night
We offer you intelligent AML transaction monitoring to protect you against the known and the unknown hiding within the millions of transactions your institution processes each day.
- A unique, multi-phased analytics approach combines out-of-the-box rules based models with dynamic profiling analytics to identify known risk scenarios, discover previously unknown money laundering risks, find hidden relationships between accounts, and ensure regulations are met.
- Standardized anti-money laundering processes, integrated, customizable workflows, and case management capabilities allow firms to establish standard processes and procedures and adhere to regulatory obligations for effective, automated and cost-efficient compliance.
- Automated investigation processes and support capabilities pool data from various sources and auto-populate content to deliver automated e-filing of Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) and Currency Transaction Report (CTR) forms, improving investigation accuracy and speed.