Comprehensive Trade Surveillance in the Cloud
The Cloud Without Compromise
You need more than a tick in the box. Your firm trades exchange and off-exchange instruments, regulators require you to detect intent and manipulation across markets, false positives must be minimized and costs controlled. You need Actimize Markets Surveillance Cloud (MSC).
MSC enables firms to quickly and cost effectively comply with regulations and protect their reputation. With a library of over 40 peer proven detection scenarios that can detect intent and market manipulation, MSC provides a level of protection that “tick in the box” vendors can’t match. Reduce false positives and cost by configuring rules and alert thresholds that fit your trading activity.
MSC is a turnkey solution, providing coverage across all asset classes, data from over 100 markets at no additional charge, and an integrated case manager. MSC can be deployed in weeks, enabling you to meet fast approaching deadlines.
MSC Sets The Standard With:
- Comprehensive MAR Coverage: Out of the box analytics provide extensive coverage of MAR Annex II typologies including the detection of manipulation across products, markets and venues.
- Precise Identification of Insider Trading: Advanced analytics utilize market events, sentiment and price movement to detect insider trading, while most vendors only use price movement.
- Few False Positives: Easily configure rules and alert thresholds based on your trading activity, reducing false positives while ensuring true threats are caught.
- Better Assessment of Alerts: MSC generates a profile of a client or account based on their trading history. Comparing an account’s current activity to their profile helps analyst accurately assess alerts.
- Low TCO: Market data is included at no additional cost and Actimize takes full responsibility for integrating all trade data – eliminating costly IT projects
- Efficient Investigations: Save time by automating workflows and generate an audit trail for regulators with our award-winning, natively integrated, case manager – RCM.