Sanctions screening increasingly important in today’s complex global business environment
We know that penalties for sanction violations are increasing in volume and magnitude, threatening significant fines and reputational damage for non-compliance. As a result, a comprehensive sanctions screening program is critical. Your firm must successfully screen transactions and customers against multiple sanctions lists, identify politically exposed persons (PEPs), and avoid transacting with government sanctioned countries, organizations, and individuals or dealing with embargoed goods.
Our watch list filtering and sanctions screening solution reduces regulatory risk using unique 4th generation name matching analytics, intelligent scoring, and alert consolidation to generate high quality hits with low false positives.
Functionality to manage complexity
The ability to conduct accurate name matching to prevent non-compliance occurrences is more critical than ever. We ensure effective, enterprise-wide watch list processing, multi-jurisdictional screening across business units, and integrated investigations to provide you with an end-to-end sanctions list coverage.
Feature-rich functionality includes:
- Comprehensive customer screening
- Intuitive, efficient alert management
- Real-time transaction screening
- Intelligent name matching algorithms
- Complete watch list support
- Flexible list management and configuration
Complete support for multiple lists to ensure complete coverage for various regulations and jurisdictions, including official regulatory lists (e.g. OFAC, UN, EU, OSFI, UK and AUSTRAC), third-party PEP and sanctions lists (e.g. Dow Jones, WorldCheck, WorldCompliance, and Accuity), and confidential internal lists.
Unified and consistent sanctions screening
Our comprehensive solution enables consistent, global sanctions screening with high-quality alerts that increase operational efficiency, reduce compliance costs, and help you avoid regulatory penalties.
- Enterprise-wide transaction and customer screening across multiple business units and lists supported within a single, comprehensive solution, ensures technology, analytics, and process consistency in meeting complex local and global regulatory requirements.
- Automated workflow management, consolidated alerts, and a content-rich user interface combined with unique 4th generation analytics and search profiles ensure effective multi-cultural name filtering, high alert quality, and minimal false positives.
- Consolidation of multiple legacy systems into a single proven solution for sanctions screening requirements across the enterprise significantly reduces operational, hardware, maintenance, and deployment costs.