Intelligent AML Operations for Compliance Teams
Compliance departments have hit the breaking point. Today’s money laundering and terrorist financing risks are dynamic and fast moving. To stay ahead and address the complex regulatory and legal landscape, AML software solutions must accurately identify and report suspicious transactions while reducing false positives.
AML teams must completely transform the way they work or face increased exposure to risk, fines and reputational damage. To address this shift, it’s time for AML solutions to offer compliance teams more intelligence with less work.
Actimize Suspicious Activity Monitoring Solution
The Actimize Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) solution combines cutting-edge technology with years of AML human-expertise, helping to ensure accurate alert detection, increased team productivity and lowered compliance program costs. AML automation brings together AI, machine learning and robotic process automation (RPA), the solution enables end-to-end coverage for the detection, scoring, alerting, workflow processing and suspicious activity reporting. As a result, AML departments can more effectively monitor suspicious activities, be confident they’re focusing on the right issues and risks, and automate processes while retaining the power to make the final decision.
Intelligent Transaction Monitoring
Using human-guided supervised and unsupervised machine learning, Actimize provides a unique analytics approach for compliance teams. The approach includes out-of-the-box rules-based models with intelligent segmentation and automated simulation and profiling analytics to identify known risk scenarios, coupled with brand new predictive and anomalous analytics allowing for the discovery of previously unknown money laundering risks. This helps identify hidden relationships between accounts and entities and meet compliance regulations.
Agility in rule analytics and automated threshold management, instead of manual and lengthy tuning efforts, helps teams adapt to fast changing attack trends and respond to new regulations. Models stay up to date to meet changing AML typologies while also ensuring the system is optimized to lower false positives.
Entity Centric Operations
An intuitive dashboard leveraging visual insights and storytelling offers an entity-centric view, making investigations faster and more efficient. Automated investigation processes, increased workflow productivity and predictive capabilities allow teams to cut time spent on low-level administration work and improve investigation accuracy and speed.
Efficient AML Automation
Automation and efficiency in operations that use robotic process automation (RPA) shorten the time it takes to file a suspicious activity report (SAR), freeing up person-power to focus on more valuable tasks. This also reduces or eliminates the need for redundant hardware and other costly IT modules. As a result, teams can more easily apply business intelligence capabilities to their data to test, tune and justify system settings cost-effectively.
Optimize Alert Quality and Reduce Alert Volume
Lower false positives by 30 percent. Actimize provides intelligent AML transaction monitoring that combines human intelligence with machine learning technology to protect against the known and unknown hiding within the millions of transactions institutions process each day.
- A unique, multi-phased analytics approach combines out-of-the-box models with dynamic profiling analytics to identify known risk scenarios, discover previously unknown money laundering risks, find hidden relationships between accounts, and help meet regulations
- Simple tuning tools driven by machine learning analytics include intelligent segmentation and smart peer grouping capabilities, and simulation functionality for more accurate detection analytics
- Employ pre-built, field-tested detection models with dynamic machine learning functionality that’s agile enough to detect fast changing risk scenarios in banking, finance, securities, insurance, gaming and casinos, and non-banking financial institutions
- Accessible and explainable technology offers complete system transparency for teams and regulators
- High-quality alerts allow teams to focus investigations on the highest priority issues
- Automated reporting and regulatory filing eases AML compliance requirements
Autonomous Investigations that Drive Productivity, Efficiency and Increased Business Value
Cut investigation times by 70 percent. Actimize supports the full investigation life cycle and, with our integrated case management platform, improves staff productivity, helping you cost-efficiently meet regulatory obligations.
- Quickly understand investigation history, gather evidence and form conclusions through visual insights and storytelling
- Information is consolidated into a single entity view, putting the right information at the investigator’s finger tips for more efficient investigations
- Leverage RPA capabilities that eliminate manual searches for third-party data
- Standardized anti-money laundering processes, integrated, customizable workflows, and enhanced QA and case management capabilities allow firms to establish standard processes and adhere to anti-money laundering regulations for automated and cost-efficient compliance
- Empower investigators to focus on the highest priority, SAR-worthy alerts
- Automated investigation processes and support capabilities pool data from various sources and auto-populate content to deliver automated e-filing of Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) forms, Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) forms and other global financial intelligence unit (FIU) forms, improving investigation accuracy and speed
Searching for Suspicious Activity Monitoring for MSBs?
Find out More