Inconsistent and incomplete customer information creates risk
Today’s global regulatory compliance standards for Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) apply not only to new customers, but also to existing customers on an ongoing basis. Your compliance responsibilities include managing information gathering, profiling appropriately, and updating risk scores for ongoing due diligence.
Financial institutions are challenged to meet the demands of today’s evolving regulatory environment, when customer due diligence processes are manual, inconsistent, and provide an incomplete view of the customer and the risks they pose.
The complexity of on-boarding customers and maintaining updated risk scoring for ongoing due diligence can lead to increased regulatory scrutiny, reputational risk, and financial penalties, all while damaging customer satisfaction.
Complete Life Cycle Coverage for CDD
The Actimize CDD Suite expands your risk reach, providing complete and consistent life cycle assessment, including re-assessment of customer risk. As part of Know-Your -Customer (KYC) application on-boarding, ongoing customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) processes, the CDD Suite allows firms to seamlessly identify, manage, and mitigate customer-related risks.
We offer a proven, out-of-the-box solution with an open, flexible platform that can adapt to your unique requirements across business segments, regions, and jurisdictions. Feature-rich functionality for customer due diligence includes:
- Streamlined applicant due diligence
- Ongoing customer risk monitoring
- Comprehensive customer risk record
- Proactive detection models
- Automated workflows and reporting
The Actimize CDD Suite can integrate elements of an overall AML program allowing you to rest assured that their understanding of their customers is always up-to-date.
Expand your Customer Due Diligence Risk Reach
Actimize CDD brings together the critical CDD/KYC functions to better identify, manage, and mitigate customer-related risks while preventing regulatory scrutiny and customer dissatisfaction.
- Achieve firm-wide consistency in the approach to KYC and CDD programs while eliminating subjective evaluation of information impacting customer risk. Improve customer insight and mitigate regulatory issues through automated, systematic, and proactive customer assessment.
- Ensure positive customer experience and sufficient due diligence with sophisticated on-boarding features that expedite account decisioning. Internal data, further supports comprehensive and efficient CDD and EDD processes.
- Improve investigation quality and the overall risk mitigation process.