Complete Surveillance Coverage
The SURVEIL-X Holistic Trade Compliance platform analyzes and correlates all trade related data:
- Comprehensive surveillance coverage for all regulatory needs
- Breaks down barriers between data silos enabling deeper analysis and true risk detection
- Goes beyond simple thresholds and detection rules to correlate all relevant data sources
- Can connect to, ingest and analyze data from many real-time data sources, including all forms of communications
SURVEIL-X takes your Trade-Related Surveillance to a Whole New Level
Multi-Dimensional Analytics Using all Trade-Related Data
Uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to process all Communications
Events Reconstructed to Demonstrate True Intent
Discovers Previously Unknown Risk
Cloud Agility and Cost Savings
Provides Full Global Regulatory Coverage
The First AI-Powered True Holistic Surveillance Solution
The race between evolving compliance demands and conduct risk exposes your organization to severe reputational damage and fines. The latest regulations require you to identify intent, which lies deep in your communications and trade data.
Watch the Video on SURVEIL-X Holistic Surveillance
Case Management with Story Visualization
- Gain insights into market movements, market events, trading patterns, and conversations
- Clearly see what was done and said and why – with links to related market data, news, communications, HR data, compensation information, etc.
- Visualize market movements and the potential impacts of trades at the microsecond level
- Streamline case management and investigations with process driven workflows
- Reconstruct trade timelines up to 50 times faster with automated trade reconstruction
NICE Actimize named "Best in Class" in report:
Aite Matrix: Intelligent Trade Surveillance
Aite Group named NICE Actimize "Best in Class" in its recent report titled "Aite Matrix: Intelligent Trade Surveillance".
Leveraging the Aite Matrix, a proprietary Aite Group vendor assessment framework, this Impact Report evaluates the overall competitive position of each vendor, focusing on vendor stability, client strength, product features, and client services.